Friday, April 11, 2014

Block of the Month Mystery Quilt

Over the Christmas holidays, while surfing through some quilt blogs, I discovered one called Quilt Doodle Doodles. She was going to host a Block of the Month Mystery Quilt, starting in January. Just what I needed was another quilt project. Having said that, a quilting friend of mine in Shelburne, NS was having trouble getting motivated. I messaged her and she decided to try it. Now we both wait impatiently for the first of the month to come so we can start the next block.

The first block was a strip of  seven snowmen. That had us hooked from the very beginning. Everybody loves a snowman.

January Block
Then came February and the winter cabin in the woods. Lots and lots of little squares !!

February block
And then more little squares in the March block to make a tall tree to stand next to the cabin.
March block
I will have to scurry when I get home from Ottawa, to finish my April block.




No comments:

Post a Comment